Sports Physical Therapy
Therapists and athletic trainers focus on prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries.
High-level professional athletes, college athletes, high school athletes, weekend competitors and recreational enthusiasts participating in soccer, basketball, running, golf, tennis and other athletic endeavors can benefit from our team of professionals.
Working in Sports Rehab offers many benefits, including:
- Working side-by-side with the UF Gator team physicians
- Adjacent to high-speed motion lab
- 10,000-square-foot open-plan gym and treatment rooms
- 1,000-square-foot open area dedicated to closed-chain exercises, dynamic strengthening and return to sport exercises
- Quantum strength equipment and Star Trac aerobic equipment
- Ferno aquatic therapy pool (three tiered with deep water section)
- Ferno underwater treadmill (variable height)