Extensive and far-reaching inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation departments meet our unyielding commitment to offer patients the type of care they need, when and where they need it most.
Access to the most-advanced equipment and therapies ensures that our patient population receives unparalleled service, thanks to a team of therapists dedicated to helping give others the best life has to offer. UF Health has the resources to further your career and change the shape of rehabilitative medicine within an environment geared to growth, expansion, learning, and discovery.
Rehab services are provided at the following locations around North Florida:
- UF Health Rehab Center – OSMI
- UF Health Rehab Center – Hand and Upper Extremity – OSMI
- UF Health Rehab Center – Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Rehab Center for Kids – Magnolia Parke
- UF Health Rehab Center – Medical Plaza
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital